Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Website & Blog!

I’m SO excited to present my new website and blog! It’s been a long time coming. I've wanted an actual website for a really long time, instead of just a Blogger blog, and it’s finally happened!
I will no longer be updating this blog with my most recent work. All that will happen on the new blog. So make sure to update your RSS feed with my new blog address.
The style of my new website is minimal, simple, and classic. I tried to make it as easy as possible to navigate through the various pages. I've shared some of my favorite photos in the “Portfolio” section. I've put a lot of hard work into building my website…it’s been a challenge but also fun, and I’m glad I finally have it ready to show everyone! Please click on the link below, and take a look around. I’d love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment