Thursday, October 24, 2013

Liz & Tyler :: Salt Lake Temple Wedding :: Utah Wedding Photographer

I have such a soft spot for the Salt Lake City Temple. Not only is it such a beautiful and historic temple, with absolutely gorgeous landscaping full of mature trees and thousands of blooming flowers, but it's also where I married my hubby 8 years ago! In my opinion, it's the prettiest temple. 
I'm sure Liz & Tyler feel the same way about the Salt Lake Temple, and that's why they chose to be sealed for eternity there.
It was such a joy to photograph their wedding day. Liz & Tyler were married on a bright, sunny day in June, surrounded by the people they love most. 
After officially being pronounced husband and wife, I photographed Liz & Tyler all around the beautiful temple grounds. Later that evening they had a lovely, simple, backyard wedding reception filled with yummy food and plenty of dancing. It was so great to see Liz & Tyler's friends and family celebrate their marriage so happily. 
These two are such a sweet, easy going couple. And I couldn't be happier for them!





















































































1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! I love them. I really adore the blue accents she choose for her colors!

    ReplyDelete