Sunday, January 6, 2013

Alison & Brandon: Logan, Utah Wedding

I had SO much fun photographing Alison & Brandon's wedding this past fall! 
I officially LOVE shooting weddings! 
I now have the wedding photography "bug"...with a little help from a pretty great couple and an absolutely beautiful wedding. ;)
It was such a happy day! The bride was stunning, and the groom looked handsome, they are a beautiful couple inside and out! Alison and Brandon had a lovely backyard wedding in Logan, Utah. Everyone was so awesome, friendly, welcoming, and fun! 
I had such a great time with all of them! Definitely a day I'll always remember.











































































Thank you so much, Alison & Brandon, for choosing me photograph your beautiful wedding day! 
I wish the two of you much happiness in your lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment